Gamertag help

So I'm in a clan but the name i want is taken so i looked at the profile who has it and there is nothing on it so i dont understand how its a gamertag. By nothing i mean it has no friends, no stars, no gamerscore. The gamertag i want is BIG DC. So if anyone could explain to me what is with that gamertag it would really be appreciated. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Privacy controls on a profile allow one to restrict who can see what in a profile. As an example, you should only be able to see my game history. My profile and my friends list are blocked.

Yeah i know all of that but it doesnt show any of that and i dont think gamerzones ever say none but i could be wrong.

The gamertag may also be part of the Zune system. The profiles are one in the same.

You could add something like       *BIG DC*  or  BIG*DC or \*/BIG DC\*/ or something like it, I guess. Unless you are like me and just want the name with out any symbols. years and years ago when i joined xbox, i wanted DEN FROM EARTH. And it said i could not use that. it was to obscene and religous stuff was not allowed. That was way back.