Gamertag e-mail problem.

Hi. My real gamertag for the 360 is Eierkuchen666 which I should have assigned to one particular e-mail address. I remember a long while back i was trying to change the windows live ID linked with my gamertag. I'm not sure what happened, but now it seems that my Gamertag isn't connected to my e-mail address anymore - even though it says on the console that it is. I noticed something was wrong when I tried to sign into this website. I put in all my e-mails + passwords but none of them were working to try and login with Eierkuchen666. Instead when I logged in with the email it was supposed to be assigned to, I got given a new gamertag! - DislodgedPit8. So now, I can't sign in to online sites such as this, or games for windows with my actual gamertag. And I also can't recover my actual gamertag. It's like this new gamertag has overwritten it. Eierkuchen666 still works on the xbox - I can still buy things, add friends, achieve gamerscore etc. - But I would really like to get this problem sorted. I've tried creating a new WLID changing it to that WLID but it just says that the account is invalid. Any ideas on how to fix this? Please and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Contact support - 1 Email is only goof for 1 GT

if you still have control of the GT on your home console this will make the call much easier - just be infront of the machine when you start.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.