Gamertag Change

I've been told by support to address this to the Enforcement Team.

You changed my gamertag, taking my gamertag ive had for about six months, off of my account ive had for 5 years, ive been a customer for 5 straight years and have had my fair share of suspensions and in the past i got a free gamertag change whenever you took my names and this time i didnt get my free change, i dont want to have the GT of SilkyWhelp50873 and would like to know if i can get a free change so i can continue my subscription as a happy customer for years to come.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 27, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also i would like to state with my account i have spent numerous amounts of money on games and other things, also since i pay over $100 a year to have this account i feel that i should have the right to name my account whatever i like

It's different now.When you get a forced name change you are given a random gamertag.If you want to change it you will have to pay.

You do have to right to name your account whatever you like as long as that name is not against the terms & conditions or code of coduct.Your old gamertag was obviously against the CoC.

To many forced name changes will result in your account being banned so you need to keep it rated "E" for everyone.

Also, this is not where you are supposed to post this. There is an XBOX live suspension sub forum next to this one.

Please use your eyes before making a thread.

See,once again jeteye, you give half the information needed,never a link to where you are describing, and then add an insult at the end.

Do you honestly not see it???

"Please use your eyes" is not an insult, it is a command. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying, don't post.

How do you know when I make a post, THEOWENKILLER?

What gives you the right to "command" anyone on these forums???

You are certainly not going to tell me what to do.

How do you know when I post?

You are posting on a public forum!

So how do you find me? Do you have a secret camera for every time I post?