Gamertag Change

So i don't know if this is the right place to post this but i couldn't find anywhere else.

I know that you are only allowed 15 characters for your gamertag but i recently joined a legit group [diehardgamers united] and we are all putting DGU in front of our names. but with mine [KeMiCaLDeaTH] i don't have enough room for a space in between the two. I don't want to completely change my name due to the fact that everything revolves around my name. I have stickers, logos, car emblems, photography stuff all centered around my gamertag. i know it probably is not possible to get an extra space so i can add the DGU in front but i thought it would not hurt to ask. So is it possible to get an extra space for my gamertag?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You will not be allowed an extra space just for you. Just change the length of the name. ALL gamertags have to be 15 characters/under.

Sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah i understand that and i know they won't change it just because of me but it is worth a shot.

besides this is why they have xbox live...to get people to game. And if more gaming communities pop up [like diehardgamers united] and want a tag in front of their name but are in love with their original name and that makes them not be able to be in that gaming community, they might not game as much as they would in that community. So it might actually help them if they do extend the character limit a little bit if you think about it

Sorry this didn't help.

No will never add extra character just for gaming clans. 15 is long enough.

Sorry this didn't help.