Gamertag - cannot remember either email or password

Hi

I bought a new console and copied over my profile and that of my two daughters, myself and one daughter can access our xbox gamertags as we both remembered the email addresses and passwords we used when setting up our accounts.  On the other hand my other daughter cannot remember the email address we used to set up her account  and although I have already spoken to an Xbox advisor on the phone and have been given a reference we are still unable to access my daughter's account, her profitle is Shelly002, is there any way we will be able to access this again? We have tried 6 different email addresses none of which are the one we used to registered her account.  Unfortunately I did not notice the email address being used on the old console and have already deleted our profiles on that console before passing it over to the other daughter so cannot go back and look at the email address against her profile on that console.

Thank you for any help that can be given to allow Shelly to be able to re-use her profile.

Ruth

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

The only way to get your account back is try to access the accounts email address and look for any Xbox emails for a clue to what Gamertags are linked to what. Also the only way I know that you can do is call Xbox Support and give them your information / secret answer for the question in case you forgot your password or anything like that. Other then that I fear that is all you can do in order to get your account back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you access the account at all? You can view the microsoft account associated with an account by pressing the guide button => Setting => Profile => Account Security.

If you cannot access the account at all, Xbox phone support woud be your best bet. Tell them you want to know the e-mail address linked to the profile and they should just ask you for some details about the account (who are on your freinds list, played games etc) and give it to you (or at least narrow it down to a @hotmail.com or @gmail.com etc. to help you remember)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Ruth,

If you call xbox support and are able to verify the info on her acct (ph#, street addy, name on the acct, answer to the secret question and the last 4 of any card on file) they would be able to tell you what the sign in email is. They would also be able to assist with PW reset if need be. You can call support and 18004MYXBOX or set up a call back at support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.

Ally

Sorry this didn't help.