Gamertag and points transfer

Scenario:
Used Xbox Kinect  OFF LINE for 3 weeks and reached level 20 on a popular game. I used "Daddy Bear" as the GT.

Problem:

Now when going to Xbox Live, I find that GT Daddy Bear is taken, so I do not know how to login and keep my previous Daddy Bear point and achievements.

I have already created a Xbox account via my PC and Internet connection, account name BabaXiong. I would like to log in to Xbox Live using GT BabaXiong, and keep my off line Daddy Bear points and achievements.

Thanks for your help.

BTW, BabaXiong is Daddy Bear in Chinese. My location is USA.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, your "Daddy Bear" account is an offline profile. When you connect it to go online it will make a random gamertag for you which you can change yourself once for free. Unfortunately like you have already said Daddy Bear is already taken. Since you have already gone ahead and made an account on XBOX.com. This may seem complicated but here's what you need to do > If you want to keep BabaXiong you'll need to change the name of this XBOX Live account to something else like BabaXiong1 and then go to your XBOX 360 and get Daddy Bear to go connect to XBOX Live. This should essentially give you a random gamertag which you can change once for free to BabaXiong (since it will be free to use again). Let us know if you need more assistance regarding this problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.