Gamerscore

Hello, about 2 years ago I transferred my gamertag to a friend's console to play at his house. At the time I didn't play much on my xbox and when I got home the next day I didn't bother recovering it. I waited a week until I wanted to play on it and then recovered it. Only to find my friend had hacked my gamerscore for me, thinking of it as a present. Sometime early this year/late last year my gamerscore was reset, which is the punishment for hacked gamerscore and I'm not here to complain about that. I understand it was breach of the Terms of Service regardless of whether I was the one to do it or if it was my friend.

The reason I'm posting this is to find out the one thing that bugs me about this punishment, the fact you cannot re-earn the achievements by legitimate matters. This is the part that ruins the gameplay on xbox for me due to the fact I tend to just leave games now I can't achieve anything by playing them.

So is there a way for me to legitimately earn them again? If it's not possible then that's fair enough, it is a punishment after all. But I thought I may as well ask instead of just wondering and it seems a strange part of the punishment for Gamerscore tampering.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only way to get them back is to create and play on a new profile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like a great friend. Perhaps look at that first.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope, no way of earning them again.

Sorry this didn't help.