Gamerscore

hello

i was playing call of duty world at war and was searching for a zombies match to join. when i joined the zombies game all of a sudden random achievements started unlocking. i told my friend what had happened and he said i could get my gamerscore reset even tho it was a accident. im really scared my gamerscore will get reset because ive earned 20,000 gamerscore completly lugite. i earned all the achievements for dead space 2 how i was suppose to. all i wanted was to play a regular zombie but i didnt realize that world at war was loaded with hackers. im honestly really nervous.  ive gotten this far and that would suck for it to end now.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The enforcement team is aware of the issue but I believe they say something along the lines of "We know what it takes to be infected" So as long as you didn't press a button and it told you to press it for Achievements you should be fine but that's the only problem even if you turn off your xbox as soon as you get the achievement it will still stay Treyarch needs to get their act together, (sorry for the rant) but anyways you should be fine as long as it was a complete accident

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.