Gamerscore

I just got my account back from Microsoft today after a 2 week investigation took place because somebody hacked into my account. I went to recover my gamertag about70000legit and my gamerscore was drastically lowered to a simple 45g when i had well over 70,000 gamerscore so i called xbox customer support and 2 support reps hung up on me and told me it was impossible to get the gamerscore back. when i told them that it wasn't. i know it is not impossible to get the score back because inleast 12 microsoft xbox customer support professional reps told me that when i got my account back after waiting a long 2 weeks that everything would be back the way it was and my gamerscore would return to my hard earned 70k. i thought i was just going to give up but i decided to call customer support one more time... i then met the nicest customer support rep i have ever encountered on customer support. she told me how it was and also told me i would be getting my gs back! she escalated the case today. i just dont understand how i was off at school for a year and some scumbag hacked my account and got away with it because i got my account back with a gamerscore that is nothing to what it once was at 70k, so it reality i am being punished for something i did not do... when somebody hacks into my account without my permission or my knowing and then when microsoft finally gets me my account back after weeks of waiting and i dont see my hard earned 70k i was so disapointed and angry you dont even know. the account had been escalated like i said and i hope to see the return of my gamerscore soon :-) I hope the  Microsoft security and justice system will do what is right and get my gamerscore back for me.

thanks microsoft,

chris sexton

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sounds quite suspicious. Just curious, when did you create your account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

4-5 years ago on original xbox

Sorry this didn't help.

Unless there's some hard, convincing evidence vindicating you, I'd say you're out of luck, my friend.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can try posting in the Account Suspensions forum. The enforcement team works with phone support and they would be the ones who handle resets.

Also, you shouldn't post your personal information on a public website.

Sorry this didn't help.