Gamerscore

My "friend" has a modded gamerscore. I know you get a lot of this mumbo-jumbo, but the achievements were all unlocked on January first and at the exact same time. It isn't just in Minecraft but also the Left 4 Dead series and having experience, achievements don't come easy in that game. I would like to be contacted so I can provide a Gamertag and have an investigation followed. I hate modders very much because I have dealt with 2 before stealing the credit card and I want them to get what they deserve. Not to mention she goes to my school and she told me in the hall. Can I please get a contact from a support person to get this resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

File a complaint on her from your console.The XBLPET will investigate and if she is indeed cheating,her gamerscore will be reset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been called a modder many times because of my gamerscore(its not even anything to brag about)!  Its sad that so gamers go through buying hack to unlock certain achievements.  I wouldn't even worry about your 'friend'.  Keep doing what you do and keep it real like real gamers do!  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.