Gamerscore.

My cousin [removed] came over to my house and modded my gamerscore, i dont like it like this and he said that he could change it back, but when he said that he did nothing happened. And i want to play fairly again, so i want to know if somebody can reset my gamerscore or anything.

Thanks..

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 62 Applies to:

Microsoft can reset your gamerscore, however you will be labelled a cheater and you will not be able to re-earn any of the achievements you previously had. You would need to have someone file a complaint on your account. It could take days, weeks, or months for the reset to take place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add to the above post

• Even though he's your cousin. Please Dont post other players gamertags on the forums. Its against the Code of Conduct
  • Your account is your responsibility at ALL TIMES
From the Code of Conduct
B. Don’t do the following.
  • Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual.
  • Don’t make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents.
  • Don't intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods to help inflate your game rank or gamerscore.
C. Consequences of Violations.
  • Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension, including without limitation: hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera or Kinect camera, repeated creation of inappropriate gamertags or profile content, or posting viruses or URLs to viruses.
  • Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can result in a permanent suspension of your account, or a permanent suspension of any device you are using to connect to the service.

Gamerscore resets

A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools.  LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the LIVE Terms of Use.  When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria. 

A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
  • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
  • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view (for members over 18 years old).

While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games.  In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do.  The original gamerscore correction willremain permanent without any way to appeal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.