Gamerscore

Hey Guys and Girls,

Got abit of a dliemma. Some might not think this serious but it bugs me. Currently my Gamerscore is 30221. and the 1 point really gets on my nerve (I may be OCD when it comes to my g-score)

Can anybody tell me a game that has an achievement worth 4 points? or 9? just so i can even it out.

If you can help please do so. 

Cheers :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Your mesed up gamer score is coming from the Arcade Game   Luxor 2. You may wan to play it a bit to unlock the rest of the achievements for it, that will be your best fastest bet.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it.  Even if you do get it to end in a 5 or a 0, that's just temporary.  Sooner or later you will unlock another odd achievement.

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

Your mesed up gamer score is coming from the Arcade Game   Luxor 2. You may wan to play it a bit to unlock the rest of the achievements for it, that will be your best fastest bet.

[/quote]I wouldn't be so sure. Luxor 2 takes a LOT of time to complete.

One way to solve it is to play Cloning Clyde and get "Becoming Baaaad", "Poultry Party" and "Ancestorial Antics". You can also beat the game without it messing up your score again as long as you don't beat every level under par time and stay away from versus mode.

It's only 400 MS Points and it's quite a fun game. Pretty easy too so you shouldn't have any trouble unlocking the achievements.

mine has been odd for a long time,i actually like it that way.

^^

Same here. I like it being odd. It's "unique."

-

OP, honestly, it looks better having an odd number in my eyes. Then again, I'm a gamerscore freak and having the odd number makes me feel special.