Gamerscore

I was told to post here because all of my achievements have recently been removed from my account.  I was told that the support team reads all these and would be able to get back to me.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to access the email I used for this account. The person on the phone said that wouldn't be a problem and that you could help me on here and let me know what to do. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The Window Live ID you used to post in this forum is the same one you use to sign into your email.

As for your gamerscore reset, you should read this thoroughly http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/Live/Cheating

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well maybe when they hear I'm a Store Manager at GameStop they will change their mind considering I'll just refer every person who comes threw the door to a PlayStation3?  And I have never cheated to "Mod" my gamerscore EVER.  If Microsoft is going to make these assumptions then I'll never sell an xbox to anyone ever again, and considering I run a high volume store and sell close to 200 xbox systems over the holiday, maybe then they will change their mind.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well unfortunately your responsible for your account and you modded your gamerscore.

Your not going to be able to achieve those past achievements on that account ever again.

I suggest for you to start over on a different account.

Sorry this didn't help.

I very much doubt it.  Threats to "refer every person who come threw (through) the door (to buy) a Playstation3"  will always land on deaf ears.  And I'm sure upper management at Gamestop wouldn't appreciate you NOT selling products through their stores.

If you want an official answer post here > http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx The staff there are the same one's who reset your gamerscore.  

I have to ask though, are you the only person who accesses your gamertag?

Sorry this didn't help.

If I modded my gamerscore why wouldn't I mod all my games why would I be missing about 90,000 gamerscore across all my games why were some 30% complete and some 10% and some 75% ext.?  I'm sure if I were to mod it I would of done it right lol...and yes I am the only person who access it now my brother would sometimes play his games on my xbox but that stopped in 2009 when he got his own xbox, why?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="F2A Reaper"]why?[/quote]Because it possible that they could have modded it (note I said "possible", I didn't say they did).  

I'm not from Microsoft (nobody with a number in the "Level" of their gamertag is), I'm just providing you with the information that I have access to.  No need to shot the messenger.  I did provide you with a link to contact the people who reset your GS, I suggest you ask there (it may take up to 24 hours for them to respond, just so you know).  If it was reset by mistake, they'll fix it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good because I DO NOT MOD its a pet peeve of mine when I see someone doing it in a game.  The link was useful, I don't think he would  know how to mod he would of been 6 at the time =) would they roll it back to my 48,000 that I before they reset it, and how do they determine that you modded?  Is it a program or computer that does it...?   Also I was without internet for a good 3 months and was only able to play offline would it be possible that when I signed my account back up with internet the jump in gamerscore could of flagged the server I think it went from around 35,00 to around 46,000?

Sorry this didn't help.