Gamerscore was Reset

My gamerscore was reset about a month ago, i was trying to get my achievements up and like i dont really have that much time because im in the military and my buddy Murkicidal said he could get my gamerscore up for me so i gave him my account and stuff and sure enuff the next time i got on xbox my gamerscore was mad high and about a month after it was reset and it says im a cheater, and i didnt know he was going to hack or glitch my achievements or whatever he did for me.. And im wondering if and how i can get this fixed so i can get my old gamerscore back or just start all over agian, so i can get achivements agian, it really dosent matter to me how its done i just really would like this fixed.. my Gamer Tag is Ruhfused: thankyou

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I don't think your plea will do anything.  Your "friend" must have boosted your gamerscore somehow.  In other words, he cheated.  Simple as that.  A tough lesson learned;  Don't ever give your account to anyone.  Period.  Your only option now is to buy a new console and start a new account.  Peace.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Lure108"]

I don't think your plea will do anything.  Your "friend" must have boosted your gamerscore somehow.  In other words, he cheated.  Simple as that.  A tough lesson learned;  Don't ever give your account to anyone.  Period.  Your only option now is to buy a new console and start a new account.  Peace.

[/quote]

You are responsible for what happens with your account, whether it's "your friend" doing something or not.  You can try posting in the forum linked in the Announcement threads at the top of this forum, but you're likely out of luck.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Lure108"]

Your only option now is to buy a new console and start a new account.  Peace.

[/quote]

He'd only need to buy a new console if his console is banned.  Since it's only his account that's been affected, creating a new account should be fine.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

No offense Ruhfused, But your friend is an idiot. The jury's still out on you though for giving someone else access to your account.

Sorry this didn't help.

You will never get your gamer score back.

Sorry this didn't help.