Gamerscore Reset?

Hello, I emailed support and was directed here.

I have played xbox for years, i havent owned one for about a year or so now, but i started using games for windows live and when i was recovering my profile it said my gamerscore was reset due to cheating? I havent played or owned an xbox for over a year so i dont know how that could be the case, i have heard microsoft has been letting automated systems do moderating lately, and that they have made a fair amount of mistakes, so i am wondering if i can speak to someone via email about having my gamerscore restored, I am purchasing a new xbox next week, well i was planning on it, but if my gamerscore is gone for some reason i guess ill just buy a ps3

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It seems as though a lot of game you played you do not have achievements. Cheating would take away any achievements you earned in that fashion, it would not take away legit achievements.

If you want to dispute the gamer score reset, you will need to post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx There you will get a an answer/help..

And there is not automated system hanging out bans/suspension/GS resets - every enforcement action is handled by a human before action is taken.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I hate to butt in like this but a gamerscore reset resets and locks off all achievements regardless of whether they were earned or hacked. It's supposed to act as a deterant but for some reason people do it anyway then whinge when they're caught and punished.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.