GAMERSCORE RESET HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i came here today to ask if the xbox enforcement team would be kind enough to give me another chance and letting me earn my gamerscore back again now the reason for this is that im a die hard gears of war fan an i found out that if you get certain achievements in gow1 and gow 2 then you will get special things in gow 3 so all i'm asking is for another chance i called xbox support and asked them the same question they said to come here and ask and you guys might be able to help me and i also went on the epic forums and the admin said i would half to make another account and i cant afford that so can you guys please make it to where i can earn my achievements back i have learned my lesson and all i want is another chance please do this for me i really need this bad i hope you understand my email is [Removed]  and my gamertag is xixlilzodiacxix

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Once an account has been reset there's no way to appeal the reset. They give you a second chance by not completely banning your account the first time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, and most importantly.  NEVER post personally identifying information such as your email address on a PUBLIC forum.  It puts you at risk of being phished.

Once a gamerscore reset is issued, there is no reversing it.  It's gone forever.  The only way you're going to obtain those achievements again is on a new gamertag.

Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you get the GS reset?  You seem to have gained 21,000 points since then.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can make a new account and start from scratch but this time earn the achievements the right way, and do not mod the gamerscore.

Sorry this didn't help.

You were already given a second chance. All other modding offenses are handled with a permanent account and/or console ban from XBL. Epic was correct in their response.

When were you gamer score reset?

Never, ever post personal information on a public website unless you enjoy getting spam.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since your responsible for your own account, the gamerscore has been reset and the recent achievements are not achievable on that account ever again. Like mentioned, I suggest making a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.