gamerscore reset help?

Gamerscore has been reset. Is this punishment for something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a currently known issue with live this afternoon its not just you. Looks like a server took a dive somewhere

:(

Hopefully they sort it soon!

sign in and out

Latest advice is to delete your profile from console and recover it, if this has happened to you

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Latest advice is to delete your profile from console and recover it, if this has happened to you

[/quote]

My son is in the process of doing this now, but it's been downloading for the last hour and not even 1/4 of the way through, guess there's alot of people doing the same lol.

When I compare games with friends, slowly my GS is coming back, so I'll wait for now and see what happens.

Guessing quite a few people are doing it so the servers will be rammed...hope it works for your kid mate!

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Guessing quite a few people are doing it so the servers will be rammed...hope it works for your kid mate!

[/quote]

I post back whenever it's finished, could be a while yet I'm guessing ;)

I am also a victim to this reset.I unlocked to achievements on Mass Effect III Unwavering and Tour of duty.I thought it was the Multi players fault as this is where it all got reset after I unlocked them.

Nearly 60 000+ plus down the swonie.Not to mention the time and money spent.

Sods law stinks.

Will we get them back does anyone know?.

Thanks for any advise in advance.

My sons just finished downloading ( All of a sudden it speeded up lol ) and everything is back except the last achievement he got!