Gamerscore Reset (Destruction)

Hello, I would like to reset my GS. My case # is 1194961694. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just curious why would you want to reset your GS?

To start out fresh again :)

You have only two options.

1) Create a new profile.

2) Mod your gamerscore and wait for the Enforcement Team to reset it.

The second option will of course mean you are branded permanently as a cheater. The first option means you risk losing your gamertag name completely.

I also confess to being curious as to why you'd want to start again when the account only seems to be a few weeks old at best.

No, the Xbox support said they can reset it for me. That is why they also gave me a case #.

I never heard of them resetting someone GS because they wanted it. I'm curious as to why they said it can be done.

[quote user="Destruction"]No, the Xbox support said they can reset it for me. That is why they also gave me a case #.[/quote]Then I'm afraid you've been lied to by support.

Resetting of gamerscore is only done if you've modded your profile to unlock achievements. It is not done on request. 

In other words, you've bought the account and what the games removed off it?

Mighty fine tag you've bought, just gonna have to lump it though.

come on bro starting fresh what gives there no point just dont mod your gamerscore you dont want the cheater zone if you don.t like your gamertag then change it

Nice one word GamerTag OP

Gamerscore reset upon request is not offered by the service. Just start a new gamertag if it is that important.