Gamerscore Problem

I Have contacted so many moderator's and posted on Why was my account Suspended Forums and no one has helped me.

My Gamerscrore was Modified by my old Friend right after I Made my account a few months ago and I Have been Trying to get It reset since I Got it Modified can any Moderators please reset my Gamerscore for me I Do not care if my Zone says Cheater I Just want this Fake GS Gone 

Thank you If someone helps me out :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What happened to people being patient these days?

1) There is no need to post about this more than once in any forum. Just be patient and wait for replies to your other thread.

2) The only people who help you get your gamer score reset are the XBL Policy Enforcement Team. The BEST way to contact them about your issue is to have one of your friends or someone here file a complaint against your GT for system tampering/cheating.

3) The Account Suspension Forum is only for people who have already been suspended/banned, not for people who want to be suspended/banned. You must use the appropriate channels for that.(They have been outlined in step 2)

4) Not only will your fake gs be gone but your legit gs as well. To learn more about this read the following: Gamerscore Corrections - Xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They usually reset people in waves from time to time, and plus they have to investigate your tag. ( not sure if that's right about the investigation part )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.