Gamerscore problem.

Hi there. I've a problem. I returned to the US a month ago, I was on an internship in London for 6 months. I came back home and found out that the friend of my father took my Xbox 360 for his son. That's ok. But I didn't sing out from my Xbox Live and I think that guy hacked my GamerScore. When I was leaving for an internship, I had 33,000 GS. And now I have 57, 330. And I'm dead sure that my GamerScore was hacked. Some games like Call of Duty 3, Battlefield 2, Terminator Salvation ect. have wrong achievement order! I own this account since 2005. I never hacked any game (don't know and don't wanna know how), always played fair. I've heard that Enforcement Team reset GS if they find out that it was hacked. I asked them to initiate an investigation to find out for sure was my GS cheated or not. But they just ignoring my posts on their forum and don't answer on my private messages. I just want to continue play and unlock achievements without fear that in one day my gamerscore will be reset or banned! So I want to ask you people for help. Just FILE COMPLAINT about me (Tampering). Maybe I will get their attention this way. Thank you guys.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You are responsible for your account so if the enforcement team see that you have a modded gamerscore then it will be reset & you will be labeled a cheater.Doesn't matter who modded it.

The enforcement team do not respond to pm's & will only answer questions about enforcement already carried out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

LOL I know that only I responsible for my account, anyway, thx.

Keep sending file complaints. Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just don't understand: the last achievements was unlocked on january 5. So why in the hell the Enforcement Team still didin't reset this account's GS? It's been 10 months. Is that really takes so much time? I don't play a lot on the Xbox 360, cuz 90% of time I play on PS3, but still would like to keep this account.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think how the system works is if you have a lot of achievements unlocked in a very short amount of time it red flags your account for investigation. I THINK this is how it works. So lets say it took him the entire time you were gone to mod your score, that red flag would not likely show. I can not say that this is what happened, but it is a possibility.

Sorry this didn't help.