Gamerscore on my account

Dear forums, Sometime around the release date of Halo: Reach, my cousin borrowed my account to play the game and while the profile was in his hands he modded my Gamerscore to somewhere around 20,000. Then about a month after doing so my Gmerscore was reset, however as livid as I was I moved on and excepted the responsibility after reading your very hypocritical Terms of use. Anyway the Gamerscore was reset to 0 and I have started working it up again but I'm not a big Gamerscore person so as of now it reads 1455, the issue I am having now is I've been playing older games that were banned from earning the achievement points (ie: Madden 10), however now when I play the games Madden 10, Madden 09, CoD: MW2, CoD: WaW, etc. my Gamerscore is counting and when I look on my profile it's going up and as of today 11/3/11 it reads 2020. You would thnk I'd be happy and I am, but the only problem is that when I log in to my other account and view my profile from the friends list it still reads 1455, I have asked other friends on my friends list and they have stated the same. The only thing that I am worried about is that when I do get MW3 and BF3 (which I have but have yet to have played), and Madden 12 will the Gamerscore I earn in those games actually go up for everyone to view or will it just go up on my profile and everyone will be stuck seeing 1455? Sincerely, Jeff Madden XBL GT: Falcons Fan

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Correction the Gamerscore is reading 1485 for everyone and 2020 on my account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Falcons Fan! I'm not sure why you are seeing that, but I can tell you with certainty that if you have a GS reset, any games you previously played will not give you any GS for playing them. So, if these points are not adding to your total, then that sounds appropriate. Why don't you try a new game and see if that score adds to your total? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.