Gamerscore not correctly updated

Hi,

I bought the Skyrim expansion Dawnguard right after it was released, and got the first achievement "Awakening" pretty fast.

I got all other achievements in the game and have gotten all in Dawnguard aswell, but on the overview it says I only have 59/60 Achievements. If I look on my stats here on xbox.com, it also says I haven't gotten it, the same as on my xbox, when I look at the overview. However when I go into the achievement list for Skyrim on my Xbox it says I have 60/60 Achievements unlocked, including "Awakening". I tried doing the quest Awakening again, but it still didn't correct it self.

I know it's not a huge problem by any means, but it's a little annoying anyway. So I was wondering if there is something I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try deleting the profile then re-downloading it. (Profile only!)

-

Happy gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the (speedy) answer. That worked. After I downloaded my profile again both the overview and the games list of achievements said 59/60. So something must definetly have bugged originally, but when I did the quest again the achievement popped again, and this time it seems everything has updated as it should. So thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.