GamerScore Not Being Updates After Achievement.

So yeah, as you can see; my GS currently shows as 27294, however this is wrong; it should be 27307.

I know which achevement isn't showing up; it's the "Don't Be Touch Crazy" achievement on Trouble Witches Neo; I gained 2 achievements on the game yesterday, (03/10/11), the other being the "Card Master" achievement.

All of the achievements I've earned are showing as being unlocked, even after a GamerTag recovery.

It seems the "Card Master" achevement was updated, however the "Touch Crazy one didn't".

Here's the breakdown of what I'm seeing:

• Xbox360: 27307, (before and after a Recover GamerTag process).
  • Mobile Xbox360 Page, (iPod): 27294
  • Xbox360 Website: 27294
  • Windows 7 Phone, (HTC HD7 on O2 network): 27294
  • Games For Windows: 27294

Any idea what's happening here; as mentioned, even after recovering my GamerTag to my Xbox360, it shows it as still being 27307, but everything else is showing 27294, as if the "Touch Crazy" achievement, which is worth 13GS, is only showing on my console, (even after the GamerTag recovery, it still shows as if I've earned the achievement; all formats show I've got the achievement; but only my Xbox360 console shows I've earned it; usually if an achievement is bugged like this; it's removed during the recovery, (I've had the problem in the past with Phantasy Star Universe: AOTI, which was resolved using this method).

Any ideas on how can I get this resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Additional: The Games For Windows menu, (the menus when pressing the Guide Button within a GFW game), is also showing the correct GS of 27307.

I've confired thisfrom the GFW menu when playing Shadowrun.

Clifford: You buy the donut, you buy the hole.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Additional: It seems most of my friends also see the GS as 27294 and not 27307.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've just phoned Xbox Support and they said it's most likely some lag on the servers updating, because if I recover my GamerTag, it shows the same GamerScore, (27307), and on GFW too; but I earned an achievement 10 minutes previously on the same game, (Trouble Witches Neo), so this doesn't seem to make sense; any insight?

If my GS does change on here to the correct ammount, can you please send me a PM and let me know; thanks).

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe I've found why the issue is happening, thanks to some people on my Friend List; if you earn an achievement, it'll show it within your own profile, and if someone compares games, (as well as in your profile whilst playing a GFW game), but not anywhere else, including on these forums, or on Windows Phone 7; apparantly there's some kind of maintenence going on, which we weren't told about via PM like we usually are; probably because it doesn't affect the online gaming aspects of Xbox Live, (I must've caught it just as it was being enforced).

I'm not sure how/when things will update, so whether things will keep happening like this, or whether a GamerTag recovery is needed; but I'll post anything if I find out; until then, I'll consider my own response to my own topic closed, lol.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem hole world is experiencing right now. Via Twitter they say that they checking this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.