Gamerscore not being added from XBOX One

I have both the 360 and the XBOX one and continue to use both.  I have played several games on the XBOX One and in some cases I have the game on both consoles(COD Ghosts).  I started to realize that ONLY the achievements earned on the XBOX 360 are being added to my total gaming score.  Even on this site it has my XBOX Live avatar from my 360 account but not XBOX One and recent games played only shows the 360 games I've played recently (even though I played XBOX One most recently).  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  My assumption was since I use the same XBOX Live Gold account for each console that the data would be combined and I would earn credit regardless of which console.  Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else...I've searched support forums and Bing in general to no avail. 

Am I missing something here (beside the obvious...Gamerscore points for achievements on XBOX One :-) )?

I don't have this issue with XBOX Live games played on my 360, Windows Phone or Windows 8 laptop, just my XBOX One.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your gameescore should be changing.Mine has. The recent games will not show on this site yet

What Rippen said, my Gamerscore was added.

Ditto to the two above

Thanks guys, appreciate the responses.  Last question, is there somewhere I can see the detail behind the Gamerscore?  This will help me make sure I'm not losing my mind as I based the assumption on the fact that my achievements from 360 only were showing, and not XBOX ONE.  Maybe it is adding and I was thrown off by seeing only the 360 achievements.  I will be able to tell right away because in COD Ghosts I finished the campaign on the ONE and barely even played in on the 360.  Thanks again for the fast responses

I think there are some issues with displaying achievements from Xbox One correctly on both the website and the Xbox 360, but it should all come up right on the Xbox One or Xbox One Smartglass.

Yeah as others have said, this site and your 360 wont show achievements but your overall gamer score will be added. If you look at your achievements on the Xone or Xone smartglass app they show up as normal. I like the way i put Xone here (said as zone) i may have to start calling it that. Right im of to get in the zone on the Xone, cya!

You can look at your Xbox One achievements on your console, or on Smartglass.

Thanks everyone.  Clear

My gamerscore points aren't adding up either. I only play on Xbox one... is there any solution or suggestion?

I found that if your status is "appear offline" on the X1 it won't update your GS. I tried flipping between the two to see if that was the case, and it was.

Hope this helps.