Gamerscore missing :/

Ive recently wrote on here about some abuse ive had via mail however this is a different matter, i am hoping someone from XBOX LIVE can help me.

My gametag is xxDwVaLxx  im writing off my partners as i cant get into my online (waiting on windows live to reset my password)

Im one of those people who take pride in my gamerscore and continue to play games to get the achievements (until i feel like putting my foot throught the xbox lol) ive always enjoyed it up until a few months ago. 

When i moved home my internet provider (Sky) Were taking a Long long time to set my set back up in my new address, while i was offline i got so bored to the extent where all i had left to do apart from unpacking is play on the xbox so i thought  "Hey at least now i can build on my gamerscore" I continued to play games suck as all the assasins creed's, bully, call of dutys, medal of honour, wet, LOADS i cant remember them all. I built up about 10,000G just while playing offline, before being offline my gamerscore was around 7,000 so i was expecting to go online with around 17,000 right? After me and my partner sometimes staying up all night having a "game night" we eventually had our net back up :D i was looking forward to showing my new gamerscore off and rubbing it in abit to a friend as he was adimant he'd beat me by the time i got online, When it came down to it i got online and :/ huh? It didnt pick up the mojority of gamerscore i earned, i dont think it picked up anything but im not 100% sure, i was GUTTED ive phoned and phoned xbox live but they keep telling me i have to go through the enforcment team or something, they said my gamerscore was probably wiped for cheating or something but ive clearly never cheated or been banned for cheating and you will see this if and when you look into the account. When i put the old games i played in some achievements pop up but then it will ask me to continue the game and i'll have 1 or 2 achievements for completing he game but NONE for the chapters ect and the little bits and bobs ive done. Im wondering if you could look into this and add my gamerscore back for me? ive had to earn most of my achievements again but there are still alot of games that ive completed (as far as i and my xbox are concerned) However no achievements are showing up :/ i DID recoved my account once or twice from my friends xbox but most of my offline gamerscore i earned at home with my own xbox. Is there any chance that you could look into it, see ive NEVER cheated or anything like that and replace my gamerscore that i lost? Because technically NOW i should have around 25000 gamerscore IF NOT MORE. 

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It may take awhile for it to all come up on your profile. What is your current gamer score being shown on your account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="xxMrsDwVaLxx"]i DID recoved my account once or twice from my friends xbox but most of my offline gamerscore i earned at home with my own xbox.[/quote]

That's your problem, and you won't be getting your offline achievements without re-earning them. There is only one valid copy of your profile. When you recovered your profile to a friend's online console, it invalidated your offline copy, so there was no way to earn future achievements on the invalid, offline copy and keep them. Once you connected your console to the network again, you must have been told that you'd have to recover your profile, at which point the profile copy on your console was updated to the last online version.

To prevent this in the future, if you ever expect to be without a connection for your console for a while, you can keep your gamertag profile on a USB flash drive formatted on your console, and bring the valid profile (and your saved games) to friends' consoles.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok its gutting and not the answer i wanted to hear but thank you :)

Sorry this didn't help.