Gamerscore issue

I finally bought a 2nd XBOX 360. I bought the Gears 3 bundle while being out of town. And have been playing Batman AA GOTY on it. I will not be in town for some time and do not have access to my org. 360. So instead of transferring all my data from one 360 to the new one like I wanted to do, I just started fresh and did the recover gamertag option on the new Gears 3 360. I have been getting achievements for about a week now on my new system and my gamerscore on my new system has been updating fine. But when I go to Xbox.com and log in, my gamerscore has been taking about 2-3 days to update from the time I get an achievement. My gamerscore used to update pretty quickly if not instantly with my org. 360. Why is this and did I do something wrong to make this happen? I am still lacking 20 points and I'm afraid to do another gamertag  recovery out of fear that I will lose any points that have not updated on XBOX.com

Thanks for your help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

And yes I am connected to LIVE and I stay connected at all times.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! I'm seeing here that you have 35 achievements (74%) completed on AA. Is this what you are seeing on the console, or is it different?

Sorry this didn't help.

They just fixed the servers.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's just more than likely a server issue between the service and Xbox.com. Don't worry about your gamerscore as it will update with time. Hopefully the servers will be back up to speed. The gamertag recoveries shouldn't effect your score or its relation to Xbox.com

Cheers, Zach

Sorry this didn't help.