Gamerscore Help

Hello, I have recently been talking to an xbox representative on the phone with my problem and he told me to refer to here and it should get sorted out (ref. number  1161629550) My gamer tag is "zI Mitch". Okay, around about 2 months ago i come back to xbox from around a 9month - 1 year break (life issues) and i find that i have to recover my account which turns out to be the result of my account was compromised, i then realise that my gamer score is 4000, was previously roughly 11000, long story short, my gamer score was hacked during the account compromise. I am wondering if u could just reset my gamer score in total so that i can re achieve those achievements that i legitamently earned before i was hacked. It would be easier than starting a new account and re purchasing all the items i had from the marketplace. (at the moment i am unable to achieve gamer score in any of the games that where hacked during my account compromise. Legit gamer score means a lot to me and if it can't be restored to what it was pre hack, id like to start again , thank-you for reading and i hope you can help :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Firstly you'll need to phone support again Call Us and get them to open a Unauthorised Access case. If the modding happened when the account was outside of your control then you can get the Cheater watermark removed from your account.

However once a reset has occurred, and even if the Cheater is removed from the account, you'll never be able to earn back any achievement that was on the account at the time of the reset. They are gone for good Gamerscore Corrections - Xbox.com.

The only way to earn them again would be to start a new account. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.