Gamerscore Hacks

I have heard about people getting banned or reset for raising their gamerscore.but what if I did the opposite, would I get reset to 0 Total Gamerscore if I Decreased it? I want to reset some of my games to 0G because my friend came over my house and hacked some of my achievements for Call Of Duty 4, WAW, the Darkness, Dead Rising, Dante`s Inferno, Call of duty Classic, The Godfather 2 and Saints Row (1) , So all of the games that are stated I want all reset to 0 Gamerscore so I can Get them Legitimately. can anyone help? or give me an idea of what will happen if I do. Thanks 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You'd be modding your GS, even it's modding it, to lower it, so you'd get banned..  For the CoC... 

Don't modify or hack game content to create cheats.

Don’t make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents.

Don't intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods to help inflate your game rank or gamerscore.

I know...it says "inflate" but it's still modding it.

Ok I know its a big ask but would a member of Microsoft be able to do it making it official not modded.

There is no way to decrease your gamerscore. Even mods and hacks work to increase gamerscore. That is just the way that the system is set up.

MS can and will reset gamerscore for cheaters, but they do not reset the scores of individual games (and I am not sure if it would even be possible). There gamerscore resetting policy is all or nothing.

Shame, Thanks for the info

Taking a risk there by admitting your GS is hacked in part.

P.S. A high GS DOESN'T mean girls will like you.

Just thought I'd let you know....

For future reference and that...

You can only delete games from your game history that have 0 gamerscore.

Technically they are only deletable if they have no achievements, since some games have ones worth 0g.

^ Indeed

[quote user="Sporadic LG"]but what if I did the opposite, would I get reset to 0 Total Gamerscore if I Decreased it?[/quote]Any system tampering is grounds for a permanent ban on a gamertag.[quote]my friend came over my house and hacked some of my achievements[/quote]Your gamertag is your responsibility at all times. Your "friend" isn't much of one.[quote]can anyone help? or give me an idea of what will happen if I do[/quote]Just terminate your account now. It'll be permanently suspended in the near future anyway. Start a new gamertag and this time don't tamper with it.

[quote user="ROTTOK Crapgame"]

P.S. A high GS DOESN'T mean girls will like you.

[/quote]

WHAT!!!