gamerscore got reset for no reason

my GT is: oMTu CH33ZY and i got like my gamerscore reset for apparently hacking when i have no idea how to hack gamerscore and also my clan leader oMTu PredX also had his gamerscore reset for no reason so please return our gamerscore back to normal for us thanks that would be nice.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

You were reset for cheating NOT hacking and it is permanent. You can post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and the Enforcement team will be able to detail your situation and answer your questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeh but what did i cheat and how is it permanent the guy at xboxs stupid team said that they can set it back.

Sorry this didn't help.

nope, once it is reset or dialed back to zero it cannot be undone.  you can still earn game score but ONLY on games you have not played yet, you will NEVER get the score back for the games that were part of the rest for the life of the account.  the only way to get your old score back on those games is to create a new account and start over again, it is your only option.

Sorry this didn't help.

or how about xbox gives me my achievements back before i *** come to bill gates door and punch him in his *** monkey face. who the *** designs a system that cant be reverted. stupidest *** cheating system ever. and why cant those *** stupid retards at the enforcement team tell me how they think i was magically *** cheating my gamerscore. answer that u stupid *** microsoft *** monkeys

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey oMTu CH33ZY! I'm sorry you're frustrated but profanity is not tolerated on these public forums. If you've posted in the XBLPET forum and received your response then there isn't anything further we can do in this thread as Support agents are not be able to help you out with this issue. Thanks for understanding!

Sorry this didn't help.