Gamerscore cheating

I have been a member of the Xbox Live Community for 2 years now. I played Xbox 360 for a year without Live. Then I decided to get Live so I could play with my friends. I love playing Xbox Live, it's basically like my best friend. Anyway, I have cheated on my gamerscore. Yes I know it's against the Code of Conduct. But I wanna tell Xbox that I did make a mistake and that I would like a second chance. I know that I will be labeled as a cheater and have 0 gamerscore. But that's kinda what I want. I can't stand looking at my gamerscore and knowing that I have cheated most of it. I want to be reset before Gears 3 and all of the good holiday hits come out. Thank you for taking your time and reading my post. Hopefully I will get reset and get a second chance to regain my confidence.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

While your honesty is appreciated if you truly were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place. The majority of the XBL Community does not condone nor tolerate modding/cheating of any kind on XBL. If it were up to us gamer score modders would face the same punishment as the rest of the modders, a permanent account ban from XBL and a permanent console ban. Lucky for you MS doesn't think the same way.

And in case you couldn't tell, I have no sympathy for modders/cheaters.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The only way you're going to get reset is to have someone report your gamertag using the dashboard reporting tool.  Do that and the PET members will reset you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hopefully Some Xbox administrators will see this, and understand that I am a paying XBL Member and that I respect the game and players. Even if I modded my gamerscore, I learned from my mistakes. I really only did because I was bored and because my friends were doing it. Thank you guys for taking the time to reply to my post.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you Xbox for doing this. I am very happy, thank you for giving me a second chance(:

Sorry this didn't help.

I wish they would reset my gamerscore because i didn't have anything to do with mine full honesty

<-----look at that it is ridiculous some 1 please reset me because i am scared of losing xbox live and

it wasn't even my choice i just recovered it like this and no 1 has reset me yet. I DONT WANT TO GET MY CONSOLE BANNED

I just wanna play xbox without being scared of what's going to happen to me

Sorry this didn't help.