GAMERSCORE CHEATING PLEASE HELP!!

Ok so back in December 2010 I made this account. I lent mine to a friend who needed an account and when i got it back on 6/30/2011 i realized that it had a ridiculously high amount of gamer score and I would like for someone to reset it because I do not want to get in trouble for something I did not do and I cannot find a possible way of removing it so please if someone is reading it can you please please please reset my gamer score even if it means i will be a CHEATER. Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say we will see him posting in the MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED forum for being permanently banned from XBL. With a name like IP Flooder I can only assume you engage in illegal activities. Yes, DDoS attacks are illegal in many countries and carry heavy consequences.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First issue, account lending:

From the CoC:

Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual.

Second issue, modding:

Also from the CoC:

Don’t make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents.

Third "issue,"  a Gamertag like IP Flooder?

Let's just say I'm very curious as to what's going to happen to your account and whether or not it's a simple Gamerscore correction.

Sorry this didn't help.

FYI when (oh and it will be reset) it is reset you will NEVER be able to earn ANY achievements that were on that account prior to the reset (even the ones that were NOT modded).  so if you play a game you never played before you can still earn them but the only way to get rid of that CHEATER brand is to create a new account and you should make your friend pay for it.

Sorry this didn't help.