Gamerpics

I'd understand if this is a common topic but it's something that has been bothering me for the longest. The reason I bring this up is because I've noticed that even on the website does it not allow me to put on gamerpics I have purchased during my playtime with the 360. Personally I'm not amused by the running theme of the Xbox One gamerpics and much prefer the 'being rewarded with gamerpics as achievements or game purchases to represent the game you most favor'. Perhaps I understand custom pictures because there may be some copyright issues or certain pictures that may disturb others but at least allow the use of previous pictures to be allowed. Coming from someone who isn't a big fan of micropays for pictures- I would much prefer buying a gamer picture of my liking over the presets as I desire to be able to customize my profile to how it better suits my personality. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 123 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know right , Xbox one gamer pics suck . See all those zero point challenge/achievement things , why couldn't they reward gamer pics instead of being totally useless .

I would like an option to use our "media" as a gamerpic much like you can do to make them a background but yes like you said there are people that would ruin that. Copyright I don't think would be much of an issue, that is like saying you can't walk around with a Fallout 4 sticker on your shirt in public.

Obviously Microsoft have to mediate what people use as their Gamerpics so we don't get *** and balls everywhere, especially considering they try and take a family approach. That being said, I don't agree with it as freedom or more variety of gamerpics would be awesome, I just don't think it'd ever happen.

I've been playing games on Steam a lot more than Xbox for the last 2 years and I can't remember the last time I saw a "naughty" avatar picture. I guess it could just be the community. Yea there are pictures of girls in bikinis but I remember Xbox promoting some fitness game on the dashboard with a woman in a tube top so it's not like those pictures are bad.

I don't understand the ps4 let's you have custom gamer pics you can have any picture on your phone and if anything inappropriate is on it they are removed now I could be wrong but sonys developers are to stupid to figure out custom backgrounds and name changes yet the Xbox has both of these but we can't have custom pics there has to be something that can be done I want my fallout guy that is my ps4 picture on my Xbox plz add this to the system

i realy dis like this took me a long time to find my old game pic and i used it sence 2005 and now i get soem cartoony to pick from

Could someone explain to me why my xbox 360 gamerpic appears like a small square inside a larger circle instead of filling the circle?

^ I'm gonna say it's because your 360 gamerpic isn't HD like the Ones are. If that's not correct you can blame the bottle of rum I'm drinking. :P

If so, then why does it fill the circle on my personal stuff, but not the public's view?  On the Xbox One dashboard, on xbox.com it fills the circle.  On Xbox.com it doesn't.  They need to fix it!  

I'm sure "they" will get right on it. lol