Gamercard thingy

Hi everyone.

-

Few years back you could check achievement progress on games on a thing which I think was called gamercard. You type in a gamertag to find and compete with someone, or you type in the game name and it shows how many got the full 1K, as well as who did it in the quickest order.

-

Is there still anything around like this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There are a few I personally use www.trueachievements.com there are several leaderboards onthere that the community use to compete or to set up gaming sessions. There is also 360voice and they have weekly automatic gamerscore competitions against randoms if thats wht your into

Nah.

-

Just want to put a game in and search to see who has the full achievement set. Basically I want to find out if anyone ever figured out how to activate 'Last to First' on Champhion Jockey. If they have all the achievements then they will be able to tell me how to do it.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8fdZLdgm4]

At no point was he last which is why most were confused by this. Cheers, Owen man!

-

Wonder why no one has the full 1K on the game though? Once you have that ability nailed the rest of the cheevs were a doddle. Most of us got rid of the game because its buggy as hell, but its the only horse sim we have. Cheers man.