Gamer tag

I went to get on my xbox 360 account and my gamer tag was changed. It said it was inappropriate. We called xbox 360, and the lady told me to go here because she said she don't understand why it got changed. She's trying to figure it out so she told me to go here, and the gamer tag was CmorBUTTSfor69. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well the lady on the phone is either acting dumb or she really is.

It is very obvious why you have had a forced name change.

We'll why did they. A Lot worst names on there then!

There's a lot worst gamer tags on xbox live than mine!*^

Each and every one will get a forced change at some point, this was your turn.

We'll why do we have to pay to have Xbox live for them to just change are stuff????

If you kept within the code of conduct they wouldn`t change anything.

I've had this account now for almost 2 years, and they have never said anything about my gamer tag! S why do it now? Hmm?

Then why can you change your name and if it's inappropriate. Why don't it tell you that?

So you got away with it for 2 years before you were spotted by microsoft, or you were reported by another user.

The enforcement united programme has been introduced specifically to make judgements on offensive tags and get them removed quicker.

The tag was offensive and deserved to be removed,you should think yourself lucky that it doesn`t come with a ban.

Then why can  you change your name if it's inappropriate. Why don't  it tell you that?