Gamer tag issues

Hello Sir,

I am being abused and complained due to my inappropriate gamertag. I realized that my gamertag Godlikeharry is not good and that i must change it. I am out of money to change my gamertag as i spent i on buying a season pass . If possible sir can you please help me or change my gamertag for free once.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is that website still saying this works?

Sadly due to your gamer tag not being offensive (God like can mean anything from being god like in the sense of greek mythology)

In my personal opinion I do not think Microsoft will let you change it for free until allot of people complain against it.

It isn't offensive at all. Your best bet is to pay the $10 to change it OP.

You would still have to pay for a personal tag even if the PET team did change it.You don't get to pick a name for free anymore.

Hello Godlike :)

As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with your gamertag but even if it was found to be in breach of the ToU / CoC, it would mean you would have to pay for the change yourself. If you are unhappy with it then my advice would be to change it via the console tool.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud