Gamer score FROZEN?

So let me start out clean: I used to be a hacker... I don't know why I did it, I guess it was just the need to be better than other players... I hacked games, I hacked profiles, and I hacked my gamer score. But one day I guess I was caught and my gamer score was reset to zero. I understand I deserved it COMPLETELY for being such a d***.

So then I stopped modding, and I started earning my gamer score back without hacking. And All of a sudden, My gamer score froze at 595. I earned an achievement in call of duty: Black ops and my gamer score didn't change. So I called support and they didn't help. So I just kept going hoping it would eventually change. Then I looked back on all my games, only 2 achievements. Soon after that I got Call Of Duty: World at War. And I was playing campaign. I earned about 5 achievements and I noticed my gamer score increased to about 615. But it changed to Two achievements. So I decided to post it here, any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A hacker!?

Right I'm good now. Part of the punishment for gamerscore modding is you can't re earn any achievements or the gamerscore for those achievements you modded for hence that's the most likely reason why you're not getting those achievements.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But I got a new game, and I still couldn't  earn any..

Sorry this didn't help.

Hahaha, oh wow. I love this, your a hacker. You totally deserve the punishment not to earn any achievements. You'll never be able to earn anymore gamerscore since you were a hacker. Your fault buddy!

Plus, I looked at your profile, your gamerscore is now labeled as a Cheater hence you modded your gamerscore. It's frozen forever, also your bio is inappropriate. Quote, your bio says, "In your sisters bed".

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the "help", xbox community. I am not only disappointed in myself now, but my fellow gamers which have failed to understand an easily understandable situation. Maybe this is why people switch to PSN. I understand what I did is a sin in the gaming community. But like any sin, it can be redeemed. I have caught and probably suspended other hackers by reporting them to the community of Microsoft. Some of those being my old hacker friends...  I wasn't asking for my gamer score to come back... But just be able to gain the thing that so many gamers will judge me on... So I give up. And some one will probably post a smart @@@ post after this... Thanks for making a joke out of me needing help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, may I say I respect every fellow member on the community besides hackers. Do you know why? Hackers are the ones who ruin Xbox live, so I honestly don't care if your trying to be gentle and nice. I seriously dislike hackers, but I will leave it off to someone else who does like them to help you. I'll be on my way to help others.

Sorry this didn't help.

Funny how now the big bad hacker is crying about something not being fair. Karma... she is a fickle little lady!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

You don't have to be harsh. He admitted what he has done and only wanted help.

@Fr0sTy try deleting your tag then recovering it back, but only the tag and not the content purchased/ gameplay on the account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Jer Bear, don't need to argue about it buddy, I don't care... hackers deserved to be punished.

Sorry this didn't help.

May I also point out that the only thing I ever ruined as a hacker was the fact that my gamer score was better than most. And I can't point out a hacker right now. I recently found a clan member of mine modded his gamerscore. Fr0sTy 3lder81. I didn't ruin anything else for anyone else... And hasn't this turned from a help me topic to a make fun of the former hacker for his awful sins.

Sorry this didn't help.

Original Colton, There's a thing called second chances. Let's go into a hypothetical question: What if you wanted help from someone, but couldn't get anyone to help because of a past incident. It could range from stealing to something terrible, what would you do? Sure everyone "hates" "modders" but if someone needs help you help them. The world doesn't just revolve around "you".

Sorry this didn't help.