Gamer profile on USB!

You can copy the gamer profile on a USB and play with it in another console, without removing it from my console? When I go to friend's house an play with him, I don't get any reward or something because I don't play with my profile. So I thought that I could have a copy of my profile on a USB without removing it from my console. Is it posible? If so, how can I do it?

Thank you in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

the only way to do that is to keep the profile on there and try to recover it on your console. however, i gotta warn you...dont try to have both of them online at the same time or it will look a little hinky to the xblpet crew

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="mjmb60"]You can copy the gamer profile on a USB[/quote]No you cannot. You may Move a profile onto a USB Memory Unit, but you cannot Copy it. That's a distinct difference.[quote]When I go to friend's house an play with him, I don't get any reward or something because I don't play with my profile. So I thought that I could have a copy of my profile on a USB without removing it from my console.[/quote]From System Settings, Memory, I believe your profiles are stored under Gamer Profiles. From there you may Move the profile onto a USB Memory Unit. Once at your friend's house, you'll need to select your profile for your player so that the game applies the correct updates to your profile for achievement tracking.

The master record of your gamertag is stored on XBOX Live servers. The local copy you have is just a copy. When in doubt, Live will use the information stored on the Live servers over your local copy. If you play offline with your friend using your profile, remember to log into Live when you get home using your USB Memory Unit copy. If you recover your gamertag before syncing, you will lose any achievements gained.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sorry this didn't help.