Gamer Pictures

Hi, i just wanted to know if i can get banned for getting a custom gamer picture via usb. can i still get banned if only i can see it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only way you can set up a custom gamerpic is by using an xbox vision camera (As far as I'm aware anyway). So yes I believe using a usb will absolutely risk an account ban no matter 'who can see it'. 

[quote user="GreyPilgrim"]

The only way you can set up a custom gamerpic is by using an xbox vision camera (As far as I'm aware anyway). So yes I believe using a usb will absolutely risk an account ban no matter 'who can see it'. 

[/quote]

Cant you use the kinect as well? And using a USB device to get a gamerpic can result in a console ban.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="GreyPilgrim"]

[/quote]

Cant you use the kinect as well? And using a USB device to get a gamerpic can result in a console ban.

[/quote]I thought I read a previous post way back when stating that vision camera is the only way to make a gamer pic.

Makes sense Spark. I thought a friend of mine used his Kinect to make one but maybe it was from a vision cam.