Gamer Picture

My little brother's picture is being used as a gamer profile picture by another player on xbox live "[REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS]", im just wondering if xbox live would help me to get his picture to be change because of privacy matter.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Please do not list the gamertag of another person on the forums.

To take care of this issue, I would recommend doing a few things.

First, on your console, file a complaint about the user's gamerpic. To find out more about how to file a complaint, please check here: support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint

Second, I would recommend sending a message to a member of the XBox Live Policy Enforcement Team. You can do that here: forums.xbox.com/NotFound.aspx

Lastly, I would recommend calling XBox Live customer service and asking if they can block the user's gamerpic.

These are just recommendations, as I'm not fully sure of what the protocol for this would be. To me, this is a new type of problem, for which I am not able to find official support for online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey FLAMING 111! Phone support will not be able to assist you in this matter. All you need to do is file a complaint against the user in question, it would help to have your brother do file one as well! The Enforcement team will then take appropriate action. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

hello there

simply go onto the profile and file a complaint and what reason it is you think that person is doing wrong

listing gamertags on the forum is against the rule

Sorry this didn't help.