Gamer Of The Month

Hello all, I was thinking of organising a few interviews with some of the forum folk in the coming months and wondered what the general opinion would be?

-

Is it worth it, i will/would keep it going as long as i see fit and be sure to mix up the questions etc, though should i hold off while the BoTS is going on? Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty sure we had this go on before and all that went on was the Mods/people who did it just picked their mates. They also used to to advertise their sites too. It's a good idea, as long as its not exploited.

I would get a list of whoever would like to participate and pick at random, i remember people used to complain because it did seem the higher CUL or members with more icons got picked, however this will be random.

i wouldn't mind... be interesting to read them too i guess

I remember Akuza did this a long time ago, it seemed to work from what I can recall.

Its an interesting read, so yeah, go for it.

It's been done a few times before, always interesting to learn more about folk

Sounds like a cracking idea, its your call whether you want to hold off but I don't see an issue myself.
Look forward to reading them.

I think it's a good idea personally. Bringing back things we used to do seems to be bringing people I remember a couple of year back... back. Plus they were interesting to read; I'd be up for it.

Yeah I always used to enjoy reading what fellow forum folk had to say, when other guys had done similar things previously.

Nice one SunridgeS. ; )

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

It's been done a few times before, always interesting to learn more about folk

[/quote]

Some people call this being nosey mate ;-)

Seriously though, sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

[quote user="SunridgeS"]

I would get a list of whoever would like to participate and pick at random, i remember people used to complain because it did seem the higher CUL or members with more icons got picked, however this will be random.

[/quote]

That was a terrible excuse tbh.

Why would I want to read some CUL 1's entry who had made 3 posts previously and was never seen again.  Least with the higher CULs (3 and up) you knew you'd get the regulars - people we talked to every day on the forums.

Good idea though.  I remmeber Akuza did it originally then Wolf and Mond teamed up and did it again.