gamer looking for a new clan!!

hi all i am an 18 year old gamer looking for a new clan to play with not bothered if its competitive or non i have experience in both i mainly play cod but this is not my favorite game, i have previously been in 2 different clans one which is extremely big now but i left due to them being in a different time zone, i am a good player i.e in black ops im always in positive k/d this also follows through to when im in clan matches but i am also a very good tactician and team player, if you need to or want to know any more about me just message me on here or PM me, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there we are currently recruiting

whether you want competative gaming or just a fun lobby to join when online we can cater

to all needs. Our members are friendly and all over 18 so no screaming unless it's in laughter.

Feel free to pop over to our forum by clicking the Sig

Or message me on xbl and join in the fun first before signing up your choice

Hi there Devils Assassins

The Gaming Dead are currently recruiting

If  you want competative clan or just a casual community to join when online we can cater

to all needs. All our members are friendly and all over 16 this is to keep the gaming community and clan mature while playing for fun and in matches. So Feel free to pop over to our forum by clicking the site address which is www.thegamingdead.enjin.com.

Or you can message me on xbl or join in the fun first before signing up your to be a member.