Gamer Level?

Gamer Level on these forums has been 2, but on the xbox it still states I am at level 1.  Does it take some time to update or is this some kind of glitch?  Thanks for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Gamer level? what are you talking about? your CUL is your level on the Xbox.com forums it should not pop up on your xbox the CUL is the number below your gamercard on the forums

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You are getting confused, those are two different things.

The level 2 that you see here, is your Community User Level (CUL). The more helpful you are on the forums, it increases. You can only view CUL on the forums.

The Level 1 you are seeing on your Xbox is the number of years you have been a Gold member. You can only view that on the Xbox.

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, didnt know that.  So is it exact date?  If so this OCT I should be a level 2 on xbox?  Anywhere to track this?  And last question, alot of my friends on xbox have level 5 on their CUL and level 5 on xbox online, is that just random that they are the same then?  Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]

Wow, didnt know that.  So is it exact date?  If so this OCT I should be a level 2 on xbox?  Anywhere to track this?  And last question, alot of my friends on xbox have level 5 on their CUL and level 5 on xbox online, is that just random that they are the same then?  Thanks!

[/quote]

Yes, that's just a coincidence.

For example here I'm a CUL 5 because I help people on most days, whenever I can.

But on my Xbox, I have 2, which means I have been a Gold member for 2 years. You find that when you view your own profile.

It should increase whenever you have a full year completed. So if October is your renewal, then yes, it will increase in October.

Sorry this didn't help.