GAMEfest Swag!

Hey guys,

Just got back from gamefest and had an a real good time. Best bit of the day has to be sitting around the MW3 war table and getting to wave 15 with a bud, winning us t-shirts FTW.

What swag did everyone get? I got various stuff such as GOW lanyards, BF3 dogtags, Saints Row 3 bag, COD Elite t-shirts, Driver Soundtrack (maybe LP, not opened yet), Star Wars keyrings, Street Fighter Tee and loads of other things all niceley homed in a giant Rage/Skyrim Bag.

Almost got a copy of Gears 3 of Acey, but just missed twice! 

List your freebies here and tell us your best one, mine being the COD t-shirt as only a few were given out.

Hope everyone who went had a good time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I was sort of dissapointed with today I jusy thought they could have expanded it more. I got a couple of posters.

did anyone else see the guy who was cosplaying as Bulbasaur

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

I was sort of dissapointed with today I jusy thought they could have expanded it more. I got a couple of posters.

[/quote]Did you get tickets for the MW3 demo in the HUB? That killed abit of time. Did you manage to play BF3 of MW3?

I left Battlefield as we left it too late and at 16.00 they closed all queues so went with COD as its out later than the rest.

Alot of freebies i had to ask for, only a few were given to me. As for the Battlefield dogtags, i had to show a preorder recipt, but i just argued the fact of who would bring a recipt to a game show. She was pretty much giving them away regardless of recipts.

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

did anyone else see the guy who was cosplaying as Bulbasaur

[/quote]

Ha, nope i didnt see him. Saw a zombie, a quy in a suit and gas mask and others but no bulbasaur :(