GAMEFEST 2011

For those of you who live in/near the Birmingham area or even don't mind travelling.

The NEC are hosting 'GAMEfest', I believe with be a general expo and give you the chance to play some of this winters release's.

http://events.game.co.uk/gamefest/?cm_re=2011wk22-_-HomeCrowner01-_-Gamesfest

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

is it on a weekend ?

It is between the Friday 16th- Sunday 18th in September. 10:00am-5:00pm

It seems to be a copy of eurogamers expo thou should be more able to people who don't want to go down to earls court and GAME may have more power in getting more publishers etc to come. I go to most of these anyway (work related)

Both events are priced the same £10 thou eurogamer do afternoon only for 7.50. Also euro's is open longer 11am-7pm(afternoon tickets is 2-7pm)

me and BF are going to go. going to get tickets as soon as he gets back to me.

yup me and the wife are going!! saw it advertised on the game site yesterday

i need to wait until bf gets back to me to order tickets grrrr... men why do they take soooooooo long?

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

i need to wait until bf gets back to me to order tickets grrrr... men why do they take soooooooo long?

[/quote]

that's just harsh

because if men rushed everything women would be even more pissed at us, hell woman....buy your own tickets! lol

aaaargh its turning into a boys vs girls thread?

stop the madness please

how much are the tickets cost?

If you get any free codes for any Xbox related stuff grab me something since being over in Norn Iron we are victimised by not having any off these events!