Game.co.uk' Pre Orders?

since GAME have updated their site HOW DO I CHECK MY PRE ORDERS?! they are not there?! cuz ive pre orderd alot of games that are coming and they dnt appear to be showing up?! any help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ooo nice catch. I'd never even heard of gameplay before until now. It's kinda weird that they're selling the special edition for £5 cheaper than the standard edition lol.

I'm still trying to cancle my Dead Island order as the special edition is £10 cheaper from gameplay but the bloody phone lines are still down.

Gamedigital GAME.co.uk

TO EVERYONE: Your preorders will reach you for launch day so you can all take a huge sigh and relax. Thanks for your patience.

So what's happening? Has anyone got any pre-orders pending right now? I'm just curious. I have Dead Island on pre-order myself (have done for over a month, so it's not like I jumped on it at the last minute), that comes out this Friday. But when I check the order details it just says "unshipped", which means absolutely nothing to me. It doesn't sound good though. By this stage a pre-order from GAME.co.uk has usually already been despatched, but judging by the "unshipped" status it sounds as though they haven't even received their copies yet. But again, I have no idea what they actually mean by that.

Because once in a blue moon you can't access your pre orders page? makes sense, *** getting stuff cheaper and earlier....

This is why I never order online...

my pre-orders aren't showing up. :(

I can see my preorder, but the double reward point bonus seems to no longer be applied. If this is the case it will be cheaper to cancel and order elsewhere.

Just checked my pre-orders and it says they are visible but theres still nothing there and about 5 orders more then i should have....

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[quote user="marknally"]

Be interested to know, did anyone who had one of this week's releases preordered receive it on time?

[/quote]

I had last weeks Deus Ex arrive early

[/quote]

Cheers for the reply.

Well my Forza 4 order is still there but my BF3 one seems to have dissapeared completely now.