Game.co.uk sale.. some alright deals...

Can't find the bargain thread so thought I'd post these here... some alright deals for the price...

XBox Live Hits Collection (Trials HD, Splosion Man and Limbo) - £7.98 (New)

Dreamcast Collection - £9.98 (New)

Knights Contract - £9.98 (New), £8.98 (Pre-owned)

Dungeon Seige 3 - £14.98 (New)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

got em all apart from dreamcast collection

thanks for the info

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

got em all apart from dreamcast collection

thanks for the info

[/quote]

how's Dungeon Seige 3??

I was tempted to buy it on release but after the awful reviews I thought not...for 15 quid though I'm kind of tempted.

i bought it for £20 and i'm liking it. there is a demo out on the market place try it

ahhh...thanks..i'll give it a whirl

I would take advantage of this sale but the GAME in my town is closing it's doors in a couple weeks to become a gamestation so there might be some sort of clearence sale. Probably not though.

sounds like a rebranding to me that rather than the store closing down? they're pretty much the same company ...i would've thought it'd be the other way around to be honest??

oh and it's online and game.co.uk so regardless of weather there's a store in your town you should be able to order!

you can get the limited edition Dungeon Siege 3 from Amazon for £14.70 which comes with a coupe of in game items.

Great price for the Xbox collection all quality games and at less than £2.70 each that should be a no brainer !

The bad thing about this rebranding is the employees don't know what is going to happen to pr-orders and reward cards.

[quote user="reegy"]

The bad thing about this rebranding is the employees don't know what is going to happen to pr-orders and reward cards.

[/quote]

ouch...now that's not good... does seem odd though to me still to change it from Game to Gamestation when they're essentially the same..there must be some method to the madness