Game Won't Delete From Game History

I don't know how many other people are having this issue but it is really starting to annoy me. 
Tried out WOSP: Full House Pro, I didn't like it cause I don't care too much for Texas Hold 'Em.
So I made sure to delete the game save and anything else related to the game. (Don't know about the Avater Item since that was a reward.)
Game won't delete for anything, I even cleared my cache twice and still nothing.
What can be done? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 104 Applies to:

If you have deleted the game it will have been removed from your storage device. The listing will remain in your history a. as a reminder of what you have purchased and b. to allow for easier re-download should you wish to. To check if deleted go to  Dashboard>Games>My Games. Check your lineup. It should be gone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ONLY If you have Zero achievements in any game, you can remove it from your history by pressing the guide button, go to the Games & Apps tab, go to achievement, highlight the game and press X to remove from history. The game will always be located in the download history if you want to download it again, but not the Game History.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to clairfy, I have no achievements on the game. I am aware of it being in my download history, but I just want to remove it so it doesn't mess up my game completion score. And after re-downloading it, installing the update for it, then removing everything associated with the game and clearing the cache, it is still appearing in my game history.

Sorry this didn't help.

Guessing you tried what Warhawk mentioned? That is the only way to remove it from your game history. Deleting it from your console doesn't remove the game history.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have done just about everything imaginable thus far.  Everytime I go back into my achievements by pushing the middle button then going to achievements, the game is still their and I have removed it umpteen times.

So I'm starting to get a little annoyed by this cause I don't have anything else related to the game on my console, and I have no achievements on the game so it should of been been removed from my game history as soon as I deleted it, but it just keeps re-appearing no matter what I do.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day Drake! You mentioned that you've received an Avatar award for the game, is that correct? If so, then I'm afraid the game is stuck in your history.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have done the same thing going to the guide button>achievements> and going over the ones with 0 gamer-score i delete them and i turn my xbox back on after i deleted all the ones with 0G and they are back in my history?? is there anything i can do to get rid of them from my history, it wont even let me get the achievements in those games, whats going on?

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry any scores that get reset to zero due to cheating cannot be removed at all.

Sorry this didn't help.