Game thats offers best Multiplayer Experience in 2011!

I am gonna make this quick and fast, can someone recommend me a game that has a excellent multiplayer experience that comes out 2011. Shall I buy Crysis 2?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

make ya own mind up, try sum games

Not sure about Crysis 2, got bored with it after while. Felt like a COD raped by Halo and this was a result...lol. Homefront multiplayer looks decent from I played from the demo. Give it a try.

Forza 4.

My mate has just started Crysis online and is not that impressed.

I personally think you are better of waiting for either BF3 or MW3 - whichever floats your boat really.

Crysis online is terrible, way too much lag and glitching

Homefront is really good WHEN IT WORKS. Lost count of the number of times I was doing really well in a match for it to disconnect me from the game and lose all my stats. Traded it in because of that! Still, when it did work, it was great fun and pretty easy to be good at tbh

Other than them...not much to choose from this year so far

BF3 and Gears 3.

it will be BF 3 or gears 3, if you must buy a game right now get brink as homefront and crysis two feel quite bad multiplayer (not saying brink is perfect but its alot better)

Portal 2 co-op.

Gears 3 if they get it right !

Koth and horde2.0

"Hunted: The Demon's Forge" was a big surprise for me.

It's a 2 player coop game, a little like Army of Two meets Fable meets Resident Evil 5 Meets Enslaved with the Gears of War Cover System.

Great single player campaign and then your own personal dungeon builder to create your own dungeons, play Developer made dungeons or try out other people's creations.

Az