game tag recovery !!!!

hi my name is john and I'm having big problems... 

i still got my old xbox360 in my room with the game tag: ChUcK NoRrIs967  in my new one i had no option but get a new one john9260 because i don't know any thing about my old account no password or email because long time a go one off my friend open the account for me but him also don't remember a thing so I'm finding this impossible what can i do to have my gam tag back ??????

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On you old console sign into your gamertag, then go to Setting > Account > Go right to 'Your Information" > Select "Account Security" > select "Change Windows Live ID", then "Yes" > The next page will tell you what the email address is.  It's up to you to know the password.

Alternately:  Put a USB memory into your old console then sign into your gamertag.  This is a three step process.

Step 1:

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Portable Device > Configure.

Step 2: 

In the Storage section go to the Hard Drive > Gamer Profiles > Select your Gamertag > Move > (You'll be signed out) Select the USB memory.

Step 3:

Plug the USB into your new console.  You'll be able to access your gamertag from the USB. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are the owner of the account you should call support.  They will ask some account specific questions.  If you can answer them, they will give you the email address associated with the tag.  From there, you should be able to change the password in order to access the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.