Game tag or subscription issue

Hi Trying to keep this short and keep it making sense 1. Used to have a 360 but it died 2 years back 2. Just got a One (woo hoo) and a family member thought they were being helpful set me up on it 3. So i have my old tag i want to keep and a new tag i don't want BUT my new tag now had 12 months gold membership attached to it I have spoken to support but 1. To move tag i have to have access to a 360 for 30 days and have both id's running on it for quote: security reasons 2. I cant get a full answer on if i can move my gold subscription with the answer from support being vague My ideal 1. My old gamer tag and my 12 month subscription being on the same account without me needing to buy a 360 then sell it after 30 days Anyone got any advice?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can't move gold subs between gamertags.If it was redeemed on the new tag you can't move it to your old one i'm afraid.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should, however, call phone support again and explain the issue to them.  They should be able to remove the Gold membership from the one account and send you a code to put it on your old one.

This can only be done if the membership was added recently.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.